19.5.09

WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING RIGHT NOW

I need to finish up writing and then submit the thesis!!!! (for the goodness sake)

But that is a hard thing to do when

i- your professor keeps re-correct the corrections again and again (which the correction at 1st was his own ayat)

ii- you accidentally have found one online game (which is super dangerously addictive)


iii- you still dont find the driving forces or should i say the catalyst to finish up your work (believe me, the treat for myself to submit my thesis before june has been snatched away by that damned H1N1 virus.damn u all the piggy!!


2 comments:

nuRuL said...

*pang pang pang!!*
slaaappppp ko balek preeya
tade2 enuff with alasan
jom wat keje jom!
hahahah ;p

nway buses and trainssss
lagu aku ngan pear zaman skolahhhh
best2 :)

niena said...

uhhh..sakitnyeehhh buna lempang..haish baik!marilah buat keje!!hehe

terpaksela korek lagu2 lame msk itunes playlist..konon bg smgt ms wat keje..hehehe