16.3.09

AM I JUST SENDING WORDS INTO OUTER SPACE



im happy-

so, i went out for my therapy shopping yesterday, n yes it did makes me feels normal again..after gloomy n fucking depressive moment (yes, its about footbal n no, i dont wanna talk about it,n yes, u guys takkan paham). for the 1st time i feel shopping is very2 fun bcoz yesterday i just entered the shops n beli-beli-beli. with the gloomy n sad emotion u just cant think twice right?n my bf cant say nothing too coz i warned him ealier, 'nak ikut niena g shopping -no boring faces, no such thing as pelik la kalo sayang pakai camtu' hehe :) (mmg sgt berkesan taktik itu)...huhuhu

im confused-
so, lastnight i had a dream about someone ni..
the 1st confuse part is i was so excited to see him, i ran quickly to him, struggle to impress him with my 'wat2 comel thing' (wth??) n

the 2nd confuse part is when he finally hold my arm n i did nothing

the 3rd confuse part is i just continued did nothing n let my feeling felt good about it. n

the 4rd confuse part is he is not my boyfriend :(

the end


im lost
so, just now, my cousin said that my father told my makngah that he dont want me to get marry before i am 29 yeras old..i think he is really2 serious by telling that to makngah..n now, i think im gonna hate my father.

2 comments:

SHAHIRA A. said...

SIAPE?????????

niena said...

uisk mane bleh btau disini..hahaha best jgak having affair in night mare ni or can i say 'sweet dream'??haha ke liquid dream???hahahahahaha yes finally i found jgk my 'guilty pleasure' thing.its fun tho!!hoho (@_@)