7.3.09

NIENA IS THE NEW MALCOLM IN THE MIDDLE

so, i woke up today with the horrible sore n redness in my eyes plus some heavily eye's discharges...u know (taik mate)...argghh this is not a good way to spend a weekend..a home alone weekend...shit!

7 hours earlier

i cannot sleep, so i decided to put something cool, really cool like cucumber slices or wet cottons on my eyes yeah u know like every woman do. but genius me ended up sleeping with two old tea bags (which kept in fridge for 2weeks) on these lucky eyes....n the result.....crap!


maybe i watch to much malcolm in the middle, njoying watching those kids esp reese used their imagination n creativity while they know the fact that they will end up with stitches and bruises in the end. urrgghh dont say i am a idiot(
pardon me, i even said to myself, oh no, am i gonna loose my sight?... ) maybe i dont think long enough last night or maybe i dont even bother to think coz its 4 o'clock in the morning for God's sake...

No comments: